Livestrong GuidebookThe Livestrong Guidebook is a companion for cancer survivors as they navigate the physical, emotional and practical concerns they may have during their cancer journey.
years in circulation
The Livestrong Guidebook is a two-book set that helps cancer survivors and caregivers navigate the physical, emotional and practical concerns they may have during their cancer journey.
The Guidebook provides information and resources to address specific concerns that patients, loved ones and caregivers often have at the time of diagnosis, during treatment and post-treatment. The accompanying Livestrong Planner and Journal allows the user to organize their information and record their individual experiences.
The Livestrong Guidebook helps survivors, loved ones and caregivers:
- Learn about cancer and treatment
- Find the best health care
- Find quality resources and support services
- Learn what questions to ask
- Make health and life planning decisions
- Understand insurance and financial issues
- Keep track of the cancer experience
- Find hope